Hearthstone - Page 353 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Hearthstone

My murloc builds weren't getting it done. Googled and found this. From Hearthpwn. Was likely easier with prenerf Warleader I saw him win with in his proof video. But 3rd time with this was the charm. Thank goodness LK played Maxeenna and not another durn blizzard at Turn 6. I'll take it.

Is anyone else only getting 40g quests?
With mulligans and only playing a quest when I have 3, I've had maybe 10 or 12 40s in a row. I checked the Bug thread and no Posts about it. A dozen isn't a small sample size, but not huge. If many or all are seeing it I might Post in the Bug thread. Hopefully just me. But they did adjust quests to make all 40s be 50s and less to fulfill with patch a while aago. (That i believe has been downloaded but is not active.) If others also seeing, maybe it unintentionally messed with rates of drops...

Alright, just me then. Glad to hear. Though I do appreciate that they make up for bugs when they do occur.

Woo, made it down to rank 5!

Ya, congrats and MW tournament for sure.
(And I finally got a 50g quest after a dozen or so 40s in a row)

With the arrival of The Witchwood in Mid-April, the Year of the Raven begins! Thereís good reason to flock to the tavern before that fateful day because ...

Celebraven
To ring in the coming Hearthstone Year, weíre throwing a New Year of the Raven party! Every time you complete a daily quest*, youíll also be awarded a card pack. These packs can be from Journey to UníGoro, Knights of the Frozen Throne, Kobolds & Catacombs, or even The Witchwood! You can tear open The Witchwood card packs after the expansion goes live in April.

The party starts on March 26 at 11:59 p.m. PDT and lasts until April 9 at 11:59 PDT, so donít be late!

*The Play a Friend quest will be disabled for the course of the event, but will return after itís over.

Ya, they had announced that. 3 packs for win for this Brawl. Was 20 year, I think, anniversary of Starcraft. 3 portals represented the 3 factions