Looking for something - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Looking for something

Looking for something

I don't really know what to do, and to be honest I find myself somewhat bored with how things are going in my life lately. I just need something I can sit back and do when I have a bit of free time. Really I'd be fine with a play-by-post game, perhaps more focused on roleplay. I'm no stranger to pathfinder, and no stranger to tabletop in general. I just want a nice, relaxed game where I can play as an awakened skeleton. Just hang around and explore the possibilities presented to me with undeath.

Hi. Welcome to Myth-Weavers! I'm sure that can be had. The best thing to do is open a thread in Game Planning requesting a DM to step up and start such a game. You'll almost assuredly attract other players interested in the same idea and sometimes that's enough to inspire an itinerant GM to take up your cause.

Link to planning board: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2033

but you can also find it by clicking on Games & Ads, and then the Game Planning subforum at the top. You might also see some existing games looking for players that you would be interested in.