New to Tabletop - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New to Tabletop

New to Tabletop

Hello everyone! I am excited to join the site and explore tabletop rpg. I have never played tabletop rpg before and am looking to learn and have some fun. I am an giant board game fan. I have even created my own!

I am primarily looking to play Pathfinder or DND 5e. Once I completely familiarize myself with the rules I hope to join a game!

Hello Chaoticthery and welcome to the Weave! Since you're new to Play by Post, the New to Play by Post section on the wiki should be super helpful, as would the Die Roller and bbCode sections. These are great places for anyone to start! It is filled with information about the PbP format. Having ways to roll dice and format posts is a big part of PbP.

Being new to TTRPGs too, the forum is a great place to learn! There are a ton of friendly and knowledgeable player's and GMs here to help guide you. Once you're comfortable to start looking, you'll find plenty of games to pick from in the Game Ads section.

If you're looking for specific help to a question, feel free to ask on the site or check out the Myth Weavers Official Discord for more rapid answers, and great conversation about Colin's beard!