The Blackvine Mercenaries are Looking for New Hires! - Myth-Weavers

Notices

The Blackvine Mercenaries are Looking for New Hires!

Old Feb 27 '19, 4:42am
Helltripper Junior Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
The Blackvine Mercenaries are Looking for New Hires!

Station on the Borderworld - Forum
Starfinder

So, I've been around this site for a while now. I decided, in an attempt to jump into DMing, decided to run the module Station on the Borderworld by d20pfsrd. It's a beginner-friendly module and a different setting to work with. If this goes any further than the module, then I'll call it a win and do what I can to keep it moving.

Since Starfinder games tend to be few and far between, I decided that it'd be a good idea to be a touch open with what is available. You can find the info over here. Ideally, I'm looking for a gang of 4-5 interested folks who wanna try out something less common.

Game Description:

STATION ON THE BORDERWORLD

For over three centuries, the Cyrollia system has been terrorized by the Terror Cults of the Crawling Chaos. Despite all odds, the Blackvine Mercenary Company has been valiantly combating these terrorists and protecting the citizens of Cyrollia. However, the Blackvine Mercenaries can only do so much. As an underfunded fringe of a mercenary company, they need new blood to continue the fight.

This is where you come in. Blackvine, running low on funds, placed want ads anywhere they can for new mercenaries to join them. You will be a band of mercenaries drawn from areas inside or around Cyrollia, all with a new spark of drive and will to finally make that step to put an end to the Terror Cults. The best hope Blackvine has in getting an answer.

Let's hope that trust is well-founded.

Hrrmnn. I'm thinking either a Vesk Operative or maybe give the Vanguard a try.

Hey guys, I'm glad to see that there's some traction developing here. You guys definitely have some time to get your stuff together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleheart View Post
ooooh... is this "Keep on the Borderlands" in space?
Pretty much, yeah