The Saint of Saints

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Wanted: Five Teenagers with Attitude

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Forum
Mutants and Masterminds 3e

System: M&M3
PL: 4 - 8 - 15
PP: 30 - 70 - 120
Expected posting rate: 3 times a week. Faster is better but I won't push it unless everyone is on a roll.
Players needed: Exactly 5. Not even gonna talk about 6!

Links:

Forum
Apply Here
Talk Here
My two other games so you can see I'm bad at ads but my games last forever and stay active:HH:T --- HH:YJ

I am mostly going to watch the OOC thread and the applications forum. I will rarely check this ad. Thanks for your interest!

Game Description:

This is literally a Power Rangers game. Let's do it! It's... MORPHIN' TIME!

I'd be willing to straight up freeform Zord situations since they'd be brief. I did set the Zord PP to 120, which is very low, for many of the listed reasons. There are so many traits they just don't need that they don't need anything close to the full PP load.

Growth isn't free. It's mandatory but it packs in a lot of the strength/toughness you need anyway so it's not really a loss.

What's the expected post rate?

I love that you're doing this, and I used to love Power Rangers as a kid, but I don't have as good a command of the setting as I ought to. I'll let somebody else fills the shoes of the pink ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM Saint View Post
Growth isn't free. It's mandatory but it packs in a lot of the strength/toughness you need anyway so it's not really a loss.
I am fairly conversant with M&M3 but I have not really messed with the construct rules of it much. And growth isn't my favorite power, other than one or two levels for making trolls and giants.

Would it be possible for you to create a template? Something with the minimum levels of growth you are looking for. And maybe worked out "this many levels of growth required for Arm and this many for leg" for making Megazord form.

But even without that, having a template for the basic changes to stats (like no mental attributes) and how much it costs as a construct might be useful to have for designing the individual zords.

I'm not gonna trip about the Megazord situation. If we have one at all, it's gonna be pretty hand wavey I think since merging 5 characters into one is a mechanical nightmare.

I'll post the growth ranks in the forum's OOC. I'm... gonna do everything there. Too many people posting in different places so all further answers will happen over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM Saint View Post
I Too many people posting in different places so all further answers will happen over there.
Sorry boss. I just like finding reasons to post in the advertisement thread once a day.

Application deadline is Sunday. Anyone who has an application posted at all will have time to finish their applications but no new submissions will be considered after that.