Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Black Crusade with a bit of Rogue Trader

Black and Starless Night - Forum
Black Crusade

Players Requested: 4-6
Ad's Closing Date: March 24th

Game Description:

For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that he may never truly die.
Yet in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomicon, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor’s will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds, but for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants, and worse.
To be a man in such times is be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. Yet you are not just any individual—you are a Heretic, a follower of forbidden gods and dangerous schools of thought, cast out by the rulers of the Imperium and their cursed corpse-god for the calling you have chosen. And yet both glory and revenge can be yours as you tread the path to greatness and take your place among the champions of the Dark Gods themselves!

Current Posting Rate: Once a day or more.

Last edited by Vox Clamantis; Mar 14 '19 at 4:31am..
I've been gone from the 'Weave for a while now, but I will definitely throw something together for this!

This was up earlier than I expected! Time to dive in!

By the way Vox the image you have up here is awesome.

40k? black crusade? hell yes I shall be looking into this - one char on the way - Chaos gods I miss 40k games here lately

Black crusade has made its return... and it is fabulous!

Hello Vox! It has been quite a while since I've played on a BC game and I've just seen this ad. I might throw my hat into the ring, depending on thingstm.