Short Story Accepted - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Short Story Accepted

Short Story Accepted

I haven't been on Myth Weavers for the best part of 3 or 4 years. My current job isn't conducive to having much regular spare time. However, in the couple of weeks I get here and there, I have been writing short stories. I found out this week that my first one had been accepted for publication in a magazine. It was a sixth month process of regular rejection, but it has finally paid off. I would like to thank the people who volunteer their time to run this site and all the people I have RPed with over the years. If it wasn't for this platform, providing me with a place to practice writing, I don't think I would have been able to achieve this success.

Added July 2016: You can find the magazine in which my short story is published here (electronic copies are 4 USD). I don't benefit financially from your purchase but I hope you enjoy reading it and the other stories there. Mine is the one called "Double or Nothing".

Added March 2017: http://aurorawolf.com/2017/02/access-denied/

Added March 2017: http://empyreome.com/read.aspx?id=21

Added Sept 2017: You can find the magazine in which my short story "Stalemate" is published here (electronic copies can be purchased here). I don't benefit financially from your purchase but I hope you enjoy reading it and the other stories there.

Congratuations! It's a step forward the path of an author May we all have your tenacity and persistence.

That's a pretty big deal. Congratulations!

Thanks for the congrats guys. The magazine is called Outposts of Beyond. My story is called "Double or Nothing" and will appear in the July edition.

You can find the magazine in which my short story is published here (electronic copies are 4 USD). I don't benefit financially from your purchase but I hope you enjoy reading it and the other stories there. Mine is the one called "Double or Nothing".

Congrats, tacet! I always did enjoy your games!