The Walking Dead - Season 3 - Page 18 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead - Season 3

Only other avenue I think they might use for the phone is Shane. But Lori is the better choice. Still it could be creepy if Shane was taunting Rick and telling him he couldn't lead the group. Since that is Rick's one big fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow71 View Post
Lori is dead. Carl shot her. To have her be anything but dead would cause me to stop watching the show.
(It would all be in his mind. He's cra-zee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow71 View Post
Lori is dead. Carl shot her. To have her be anything but dead would cause me to stop watching the show.
I agree with this. I really did not like the last episode, myself. I definitely think that having Lori not be dead would definitely be cheapening the whole scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wippit Guud View Post
(It would all be in his mind. He's cra-zee)
I know that the phone thing would all be in his mind. I'm talking about the penchant the writers seem to have lately to have characters off-screen during moments where they should be dying so they can bring them back when they want to. Case in point: The prisoner who eventually let all the walkers in. His screaming, to me at least, when Rick locked him out of the prison told me he died. But the writers screwed that over by making him the guy who let all the walkers in.

And someone mentioned something about maybe Lori isn't really dead, but we were just led to believe it. I think. I have to re-read the thread to make sure. I'm just stating that Lori is dead. Carl shot her. And seeing as Carl knows to shoot zombies in the head, it stands to reason that he shot her in the head. If the writers decide otherwise, I'm done watching.

I'll be at the movies, then out to dinner, when the new episode airs tomorrow. So I'll be avoiding this thread until I can find it online (or they air it as a repeat on tv).