The Black Fist - Myth-Weavers

Notices

The Black Fist

The Black Fist

Physical DescriptionAs if he ever takes off that robe and sweet mask.
PersonalityJust a loser... right?
VitalsName: Almárean Mornenion
Height: 6'0 ft Weight: 130 lbs
Race: Elfblood Religion: ???
Class: Unchained Monk | Magus
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Role: Tank, Melee DPS, Stealth
Traits & DrawbacksPrecocious Caster: "The arcane has always called to me."
Magical Lineage: "But I'm no sorcerer, I wasn't born to it."
Loner: "Alone, I trained my mind and body."
Axe-to-Grind: "Because in the end, one must rely on thyself!"

BackgroundWhat's a background?

1. Even counting your drawback, that's 1 too many traits because one of your traits has to be your campaign trait.

2. You did not ask about Loner and Precocious spellcaster. which are not from the core books. That said, both of them are allowed, but you do need to ask when they're from a 3rd party or a Pathfinder Player Companion or a Pathfinder Campaign Setting book, rather than an 'Advanced' or 'Ultimate', etc, book from the core Line (with the exception of Ultimate Wildnerness, which is also case-by-case.

Oh sorry about not asking. I thought they were in the normal books. Hmm... probably will drop axe to grind for one of he campaign ones. heh heh. It fit his personality though. But so does troubleshooter.

Protip: Look at the bottom of the page on the d20pfsrd. It'll tell you what book it's from. It'll say something like this (copied form the Loner page)

Section 15: Copyright Notice
Pathfinder Player Companion: Quests & Campaigns © 2013, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Amanda Hamon and David N. Ross.