Theyden Pelthos: Constructed Pugilist

Name: Theyden Pelthos
Race: Human Kolkyan
Class: Brawler-Constructed Pugilist 7
Sheet Link
Physical Description Or Image
Which Campaign Trait You're Using
Background Details

I'm currently working on a background for my character and wanted to get your opinion or advice on some of it. I wanted to take some creative liberties, create some NPC references for you to use (or not at your discretion) but I don't want to take to many liberties. Here is my basic direction and then what I'd like some direction on.

My character is going to be from Kolkys. From what I've read so far it boarders the desert and is known to produce some engineers and mages alike. Ill be going the route of my character having grown up on the poor side, having to work in a factory to help support his family and an accident taking his arm. Then the arm prosthetic be tried out and working on him but all the medical cost placing him indetured practically for life. I'm hoping to tie this in with maybe some branch of the Silas and Sons company.

Would it be fine to create this type of attachment and a NPC or a few?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bduds2006 View Post
I'm currently working on a background for my character and wanted to get your opinion or advice on some of it. I wanted to take some creative liberties, create some NPC references for you to use (or not at your discretion) but I don't want to take to many liberties. Here is my basic direction and then what I'd like some direction on.

My character is going to be from Kolkys. From what I've read so far it boarders the desert and is known to produce some engineers and mages alike. Ill be going the route of my character having grown up on the poor side, having to work in a factory to help support his family and an accident taking his arm. Then the arm prosthetic be tried out and working on him but all the medical cost placing him indetured practically for life. I'm hoping to tie this in with maybe some branch of the Silas and Sons company.

Would it be fine to create this type of attachment and a NPC or a few?
Seems fitting. Workplace safety and Workman's comp aren't really big in Kantrias yet, so that all works quite well. Have at it.