M&M3 - MCU - Thunderbolts - Let's Talk! - Myth-Weavers

M&M3 - MCU - Thunderbolts - Let's Talk!

M&M3 - MCU - Thunderbolts - Let's Talk!

I think it's all in the title...

No End Game Spoilers allowed in this thread. Infinity War spoilers are free game though.

I only run M&M3, so if I were to GM this game, that's the system. I just don't have it in me anymore to learn a new system unless it's extremely compelling. That said, some friends of mine - two friends, plenty of extra room - have latched onto an idea I had to run a Thunderbolts game, set in the MCU.

For those who don't know what the Thunderbolts are, I'll give a very toned down TLDR: The Thunderbolts are super-villains who, for a time, posed as the Avengers while the real Avengers were gone. Eventually they were outed but continued to be heroes. This game would be about bad guys who aren't irredeemably bad, being turned into heroes of a sort.

This would NOT be a 'let's see who can be the most evil' game and it wouldn't be about playing super villains being super villains. It'd be about villains who are being forced to work as heroes - kind of a work-release system.

I'd want to set the game in the MCU. Less canon to deal with and most people have seem enough of the MCU films to not be lost. Game would probably be set post Infinity War, during the 5 year gap before End Game happens. No End Game spoilers will be discussed here or in the game so feel safe there.

The idea will be that, after the Snap, the world is kinda in chaos and most of the Avengers are out of commission. There are still enhanced beings out there though and some really nasty ones are using this chance to make their moves. In desperation, General Ross gets a new team commissioned consisting of criminals who he thinks can be controlled and possibly even reformed.

I'd definitely be interested.

You know me, if you're running a game, I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerin View Post
You know me, if you're running a game, I'm in.
Yeah? That's why I came up short on players for my Power Rangers game?

Well, if you're running a good game, I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerin View Post
Well, if you're running a good game, I'm in.
Good games come from players, not concepts.

So I think I have a broad story idea that'll involve a virgin mission against Omega Red. I don't want to include mutants but some characters could get the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver treatment and be re-invented as experiments.

I'm thinking of making a rogue Asgardian.