Feat-In-Mouth - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Feat-In-Mouth

Leadership

My squire took that, and then his squire took that, and so did his and now my next combat round will be sometime next month. Also, my GM is sobbing in the corner.

Elephant Stomp

Scavenging Gullet

I concede that Jerome is a growing lad, but he does need to learn some decorum. Once we lords had moved off to . . . more pleasant activities for the evening . . . Jerome claims he was aiding the scully maids by burying his head is the Baron's soup bowl to clean out the last remnants of venison. On the plus side, he did get a fair number of spankings from said maids. Do hope he is able to sit the saddle by the end of the tourney.

Actor

War Caster

Oh well my squire, was a war caster, but his heavy tower shield cause him to polymorph himself by accident. You could say that quacked me up.

Observant

Lucky

My squire was one lucky dude. Found a million gold pieces stashed in a hollowed out tree; now he's got his own estate, and I'm still sleeping in dungeons with one eye open.

Spring Attack

Spring Attack

That's the only time of the year that my squire has the gumption to attack. See, the hot weather of summer makes him lethargic, and the cold of winter seeps right into his bones. But ah, for the spring...

Dungeon Delver

Dungeon Delver

My squire once found a secret door, but then the dead came and he had to "Hold the door, hold the door, hold door, holdoor, hodor, hodor, hodor" because my magic three-eyed raven familiar panicked.

Wave Strike

Wave Strike

How many times I've had to tell my squire that it's not to wave at the enemy before slapping them. Though the initial confusion does leave them open...

Critter Friend