Ant-Man and the Wasp - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Just wanted to open up a discussion thread on the new movie. If you haven't seen it yet, I would advise doing so before scrolling down. You know, spoilers and all. If you have seen the movie, then welcome! Take a seat, grab some snacks, and get comfy.

So, what did you all think?

One directive on discussing the movie before y'all go wild: Please use spoiler tags for the discussion.

I liked the film

I liked the movie decently well, but it doesn't quite get to 5/5 for me. More like 4/5 (bearing in mind I really rate a lot of movies at 3/5, and maybe only 1% at 5/5.)

I liked it.. but just like Ant man. It was more or less one of the weaker marvel movies.
Still enjoyable.
Bad marvel really is not that bad.

Ant-man Marvel is best Marvel. I could take or leave movies like Infinity Wars, but I'd watch Ant-man 10 without much hesitation.

I didn't like Ant-man and Wasp as much as I liked Ant-man, but I still liked it a lot.

Just saw it today with my eight year old daughter and we both loved it. When you can get a thirty-five year old and his daughter to both happily enjoy the same whizz-bang madness for two hours, I'd say it's an unmitigated success.