My app for a game Glitched out - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

My app for a game Glitched out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastForgot View Post
Alright, I'm gonna throw in the towel before I make myself look any sillier, haha. But theoretically if you can navigate to the post, you can edit it by plopping the PostID in after the normal "edit post" string.

Not sure why I can't get it to work for you but I am ashamed.
Lol dont feel ashamed, It was probably a mess up on my part not yours, thankyou for trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
Fixed. You crossed the closing tags for [/spoiler] and [/table].
Thankyou so much for fixing it, my companions weren't supposed to be within the spoiler but that's an easy fix so thankyou for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by awsomo View Post
Lol dont feel ashamed, It was probably a mess up on my part not yours, thankyou for trying
Haha, I don't, I just realized I was flailing and figured I'd let the experts take over since I don't have mod privileges to actually fix it anyway. FWIW, I think the issue was that the PostID I was grabbing was for the second post in the thread and not the first.