New to the forums, not to the site - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New to the forums, not to the site

New to the forums, not to the site

So, as the title says I am not new to the site, as I have been using the sheets for about a year and due to some effect of the SHEETS HAPPEN event, I have decided to take a more active roll in the community. Got started in dnd 3rd by my dad when I was 10, been actively gaming for 15 years and started DM 2 years ago. All my games are on either on roll20 or F2F as I prefer the personal connection. I tend to be a RAI and rule of cool DM as I feel that rules and mechanics should never get in the way of a badass session.

I have also been using this site for a while, but have had minimal community role. I have only started playing RPGs for a few years now, and have recently taken up GMing a pathfinder session over Discord and Roll20 (as a group we aren't overly adept with the latter site's mechanics). I also believe that rules are intended to guide the players into the way of playing the game, and try to limit rules lawyering, as the game is meant for fun, creative and cooperative storytelling that everyone involved will remember.

Welcome, and we look forward to seeing more from you