New Staff - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

New Staff

What, just hired and already on vacation. You'd think you had just been made president or something! Hee hee :) Welcome Squeak!

Congrats to Chunky, our newest staff member: http://www.farlandworld.com/staff.html

And let me thank all of my staff, who have already improved the site in the time they have been aboard!

Congrats to Chunky, our newest staff member: http://www.farlandworld.com/staff.html

And let me thank all of my staff, who have already improved the site in the time they have been aboard!

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

It's great to be a part of something that so many people love, including myself. Designing my own fantasy world has always been one of my dreams, right from the age of ten when I used to play the Fighting Fantasy book series (At the time, I owned every book!). Back then I didn't even realise that DnD existed! lol!

I hope that my far from perfect skills will be of use to you and hopefully I can learn some other skills from you all along the way; like how to be an excellent creative story writer, or an efficient editor and even a rookie website designer given the time!

I would like to end this waffled post by saying a big thank you to Farland for letting me in on this; without his constant enthusiasm, dedication and love his self entitled site, I'd probably still be thinking about creating a whole new fantasy world, instead of just getting on with it.

~ Martin.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

It's great to be a part of something that so many people love, including myself. Designing my own fantasy world has always been one of my dreams, right from the age of ten when I used to play the Fighting Fantasy book series (At the time, I owned every book!). Back then I didn't even realise that DnD existed! lol!

I hope that my far from perfect skills will be of use to you and hopefully I can learn some other skills from you all along the way; like how to be an excellent creative story writer, or an efficient editor and even a rookie website designer given the time!

I would like to end this waffled post by saying a big thank you to Farland for letting me in on this; without his constant enthusiasm, dedication and love his self entitled site, I'd probably still be thinking about creating a whole new fantasy world, instead of just getting on with it.

~ Martin.

~ Martin.

Thanks Martin!

Oh, and I take my name from the site, not the other way around. :biggrin:

~ Martin.

Thanks Martin!

Oh, and I take my name from the site, not the other way around. :biggrin:

Welcome Chunky! You're a huge asset already. What with all these stellar contributors joining up, I better get to it and start earning my keep :)

Welcome Chunky! You're a huge asset already. What with all these stellar contributors joining up, I better get to it and start earning my keep :)

gods are mean

I have returned from the depths of Battor. Let us leave it at classes are mean and families suck. Aside from that I should be able to start work again within the week, baring more crises. Again I’m sorry for my absence I hope to be welcomed back but I understand if you no longer have need of my help.
--Lung Mua