Gamma World/ Fallout/ Shadowrun d20 rules - Page 5 - Myth-Weavers

Gamma World/ Fallout/ Shadowrun d20 rules

Old Nov 16 '17, 8:48pm
Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Gamma World/ Fallout/ Shadowrun d20 rules

Gamma World Meets Shadowrun Meets Fallout - Forum
D20 System - Inverse World

I am looking to start a Gamma World game with some changes. Magic exists in the world and parts of the world have a Shadowrun feel. The starting is taken from Fallout, living in a fall out shelter and have to leave it to find out what happen to the outside world.

If more people apply I will take a max of 8 PCs. See game area for rules.

Game Description:

There is a crash and the lights go out. Living in a fall out shelter all your life this has never happen. You have trained for this.
it could be anything, a breach at the gate where they outside world is invading, a power outage where the power plant is down, maybe it's a drill but you don't think so.

You and your 3 neighbors open the doors and look at each other in the glow of the red emergency power lights. You better go find out what's going on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathgon View Post
Well we got an Officer, a fix it lady, and a medic( smart tough and smart i think) its a much slower posting rate( a few times a week)
So would new players be from the vault too? Tribals? What is the set up.

Yea your normal citizens thrown into it when place goes mad. Have look at game thread.

Just wasn't sure given it is already at 30 pages, which is why I asked. But if we can still be vault dwellers that get caught up un things, cool.