Notices

Looking for players for Pathfinder Carrion crown

Old Sep 9 '18, 8:45am
Young Adult Dragon

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Looking for players for Pathfinder Carrion crown

Carrion Crown - Forum
Pathfinder - Golarion

My name is Dtspurrier and I will be running The Carrion Crown Pathfinder Adventure path. After running this successfully for a home campaign I figured I would run this here. I am looking for consistent posting, 2 or three times a week and do enjoy story telling. For those new to adventure path, these are six modules that follow one big over arching main plot. I will be allowing up to five players for this.

If you are interested go to the forum to create a character. I will be starting September 22nd

Game Description:

With that said those interested here are the rules" :

First: here is the players guide, found here https://the-eye.eu/public/Books/rpg.rem.uz/Pathfinder/Adventure%20Path/PF43-48%20Carrion%20Crown/Player%27s%20Guide/PZO9000-8E%20Carrion%20Crown%20-%20Player%27s%20Guide.pdf.

This is for suggested classes, races, traits and general information about the area use this as a guideline. One note the last section of the book covers the "Harrow deck" this is something I am not going to use in this game. This is why I am adding a 5th player.

second:: We will be using the standard Pathfinder first edition rules: Please use only Paizo Pathfinder published material, no gestalt characters and using no hero points.

Third: Use standard 20 point buy for stats
fourth: create 1st level characters with max Exp and average starting money for equipment
[I]Fifth:[/I] pick out two traits
Sixth: We will be using encumbrance
seventh: include a backstory, character desciption and personality.
last: answer in the backstory answer this question: How did you know professor Petros Lorrimor, famed Scholar explorer and teacher? You can use the background traits in the players guide as well.

I will start the campaign on September 22 and character generation will close on 0921, unless I get enough applications to start early. Also feel free to email me with questions on the site or personal ones if you want secrecy

so how about that Feat Tax ruling? I didn't see an answer in the thread (but could have missed it). I'm also wondering about any race and class restrictions? If you are allowing 3rd-party stuff, I have been dying to try out the Malefex. It doesn't seem too OP, kind of a mix of a rogue and witch with a streetwise flavor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Foiler View Post
so how about that Feat Tax ruling? I didn't see an answer in the thread (but could have missed it). I'm also wondering about any race and class restrictions? If you are allowing 3rd-party stuff, I have been dying to try out the Malefex. It doesn't seem too OP, kind of a mix of a rogue and witch with a streetwise flavor.
Posted on previous page, GM approving the Elephant in the Room PDF document.

@guitarist thanks I seem to have developed a very particular kind of vision disorder known as "being a dumbass"

Is that a Multiple Man symbol? Mad respect. I love me some Madrox. That X-Factor run...

Great applications everyone. I am weighing my options for six approved players instead of five. I am going to crunch the numbers so the plot and story will work with six, the encounters are balanced and of course the fun factor and story factor are still there

At this point I will close the board of all applications. Thanks you to all that have applied they are excellent. I will pick out the six and send the invite to each player on Friday night