Notices

Supermonster High

Old Mar 12 '18, 7:31pm
The Ferretheim

Mentioned: 240 Post(s)
Supermonster High

Lake Silver - Forum
Monsterhearts

Welcome to Monsterhearts 2 (that's post modern for second edition everyone!). This is a game about drama, questions, uncomfortable answers and situations, and monstrousness. If you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Being Human (UK or US), True Blood, CW shows, and other sources of drama this game might be for you.

Please note that Monsterhearts has many different twists and turns: It is unabashadley queer, it is psychological, it is cathartic, and it conforms to the story you want to be told. This is LGBTQ+ friendly without shame, it is open to new players with open arms, and it is dramatic as reality TV.

So, if this sounds interesting come and release your inner monster. A world for you awaits.

Game Description:

Welcome to Lake Silver, Florida. A quaint small town near the 'glades and full of that beautiful humidity. Not too many Snow Birds come down this way, nope. But there's a sweet little community here. Enough tourists coming through to support the place. Not much bad press coming out of Lake Silver. Mainly because people know how to keep their mouths shut.

Come and join us in Lake Silver. Craft the place with me, it is but a skeleton and Monsterhearts works best when given to both players and MC to create.

This is a Monsterhearts 2 game, that means second edition. Monsterhearts 2 is needed and I will be allowing Skins from Second Skins and Skin Deep in the game.

Posting Status: Sudden Life Change
There is the Chosen but it definitely shifts the way the game is played so I am not allowing it in this game. I am sorry if that changes your interest.

So tempting.... I have so many games but I paid for this book and haven't freakin' used it yet. Hrrmmmm....

I'm interested. The onyl time I've played Monsterhearts, the game went under pretty quick so I'd like to give this a try for real.

Also your forum title having the word "Ferret" means you are a good person. I have three ferrets, so I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact you are great.