Wounding system

We've been working on a wounding system for Aelsif for a while, but progress has been slow. My partner's had control of the project and for a while I've been uncertain if it was even going to happen, but today he got back to me with this giant list, so I guess it's going in. I just went through it today, and I have some concerns, and I'd like some opinions on them.

EDIT:
My partner went through and made changes, though they only addressed ONE of my concerns.

My concerns are pretty straightforward.

1. I'm concerned that a few of these may be massively more powerful than others that we didn't balance for, a few like slashing are actually balanced around wounds left by them being worse than other damage types but some others aren't.

2. More than that, I don't know (and neither does he) how to handle it when an attack deals multiple damage types, since I definitely don't want to inflict multiple wounds for one trigger but I also don't want to split it up so each has to be enough to trigger it individually.

3. I don't know whether wounds should be allowed to stack or upgrade other wounds of the same type.

What's below is just details of the version I received, I will be sending a revised version back Tuesday based on my own thoughts in that time and feedback I receive from this thread. You don't have to read any of it you don't want to, but it would help. What I have to say will be in italics.