Quick questions and answers - Page 651 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

lol

Next wand related question. I know there is a magic ability that automatically reloads a crossbow after it has been fired. Where is that? Are there rules existing somewhere that would allow it to be applied to a wand bracer to return the wands to it once dropped? Reloading a wand into the bracer takes a full round action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Kobold View Post
lol

Next wand related question. I know there is a magic ability that automatically reloads a crossbow after it has been fired. Where is that? Are there rules existing somewhere that would allow it to be applied to a wand bracer to return the wands to it once dropped? Reloading a wand into the bracer takes a full round action.
You might want a Rod of Many, assuming you can afford the charges.

I see no reason why your DM wouldn't allow Rapid Reload for that complaint. Secondly, Instant Reload is an Epic Feat that does that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinom View Post
You might want a Rod of Many, assuming you can afford the charges.
Well the Eternal wand's each only have 2 charges per day. So it just lets me fire 2 of them at once, once per day. Useful for regular wands, better then the dual wand use. But I think the income would be better suited towards simply making more wands. lol

Who knows though, I don't have a lot of experience with higher level characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Kobold View Post
Well the Eternal wand's each only have 2 charges per day. So it just lets me fire 2 of them at once, once per day. Useful for regular wands, better then the dual wand use. But I think the income would be better suited towards simply making more wands. lol

Who knows though, I don't have a lot of experience with higher level characters.
Eternal wands can be tweaked up to being three charges per day, then you can fire off... say 3 Orbs of Force in a standard action.

Hi my question is: Is there a way to put pictures from my computer into a game thread? Or do you have to find a picture on line to pu it on the thread? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueHeart View Post
Hi my question is: Is there a way to put pictures from my computer into a game thread? Or do you have to find a picture on line to pu it on the thread? Thanks
I think the forum has capabilities for attachments. In the full reply editor (not quick reply), after the text box, there should be an option called "Manage Attachments." Not sure on the limitations on file size and whatnot, though.

Or use an image hosting service like Photobucket or Imageshack.