WoD: What do People want? - Page 8 - Myth-Weavers

WoD: What do People want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
As always, every WoD Game on this site is the stupid old rules. I have the Wod and vampire requiem. And my friends have the others, so I could of got were wolf... but of course, left high and dry again. Do people feel the new rules are bad? My friends the new rules are more balanced. I don't know. Guess it doesn't matter.
it's not the rules, it's the setting. Call it a matter of taste, but what I've seen of Chronicles of Darkness just does not really do it for me.

Well. I guess I wouldn't knew cause I haven't experienced the old setting. Except in that old video game... i think. *shrug*

Yeah.
To clarify for folks who didn't read the title, or as far as page two of the thread.
By World of Darkness, I mean World of Darkness. The game line published as the World of Darkness, V:tM, W:tA, W:tO and so on.
I do not mean The Chronicles of Darkness, a slightly similar but not the same game line, with V:tR, W:tF, C:tL etc.

My preference for World of Darkness over Chronicles is unashamed nostalgia. However a lot of the things I've seen in Requiem (I've only looked at the first edition) have started to bleed over into my thinking for Masquerade.

I believe the phrase is 'in development hell'. Apologies, I'll get something WoD up at some point though. When that point is I'm unsure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossifax View Post
I believe the phrase is 'in development hell'. Apologies, I'll get something WoD up at some point though. When that point is I'm unsure.
Welcome to my humble abode, filled with more projects than I care to name

@Prophyt -- I'm passing b/c Discord; I'm looking for something 100% here.