Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

NaNoWriMo 2017

NaNoWriMo 2017

It's Labor Day. Not only the end of summer, but also the start of NaNoPrep season!

Welcome back. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, slide yourself over to http://www.nanowrimo.org and have gander. It's not for everyone. It's not even for every writer. But I love it, and so do many others. I love it so much, I'm a Municipal Liaison for my region, and have self-appointed as the unofficial Weave ML.

If you want a widget, pipe up and let me know your NaNo username. All widgets will go into this post, in alphabetical order. I'm posting them now, though they still have last year's data. They usually wipe in early October.

If you need help with an idea, pipe up and ask for it!

Here's the 21 Days exercises, thoughtfully typed up by Shannon, many moons ago. Post your 21 Days if you like, or keep it to yourself.

The widgets:

Yep, I'm in again, as usual.

This year, however, I am NOT blocking out half the month to volunteer with my students, as I officially retired from that extra job in March. I WILL hit 50k this year.

Widget is Lexen Verite

I'm in! By which I mean I signed up and probably won't write anything. But at least I took the first step towards...not doing anything.

My username is sendrinon there too.

I'm in again, and I found some locals to help keep me honest. We'll see how well that works
Mick715

Well... Here goes nothing. Again. I'm going to do it this year!

Username is windywillows.

Hey, folks, it's halfway through October.

Do you have your idea yet? How about your outline? Character sketches? Inspirational art?

Remember, it's too early for panic. Official PanicTimeTM begins on October 28th.