3.5 Selling Poo... (Bat Guano Price help.) - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

3.5 Selling Poo... (Bat Guano Price help.)

I... don't think Dire Bats provide the necessary (type of) guano. The high sulphur content found in smaller bats is mostly resultant from a diet of insects. Same with the diets of the types of birds which offer a similar product.

On the other hand- a very easily raised bird can, generally, provide a high sulfide waste with similar properties. Chickens. Who, while being the nastiest avian on earth short of the buzzard, are largely available and fairly easy to farm throughout most of the inhabited world.

It has to be guano, though, because chicken poop isn't magical enough to earn a unique name!

Frass or scat could be used, I suppose...

Unless there's some theoretical value to this continued discussion, though, I'm not sure why a months-old thread was resurrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post

Unless there's some theoretical value to this continued discussion, though, I'm not sure why a months-old thread was resurrected.
I did it again.

For the cookie though, I swear.