Games are on in farland - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Games are on in farland

Farland and I go back not exactly what I would call a long way, but as to my "career" on DNDOG back in spring of 04', you might say I've known him for a proverbial "lifetime". In fact, I was to DM a campaign set in Farland about this time last year, but real-life intervened and well..I bailed on him :confused:

Given that, I would be totally stoked for the opportunity to immerse myself in the world of Farland - I'm stretched out pretty thin with grade twelve, working part-time, lead role in community play, girlfriend, working out everyday, and being leader of my youthgroup as well as DMing a campaign on here, and mantaining my own 1,000 person forum.

But, anything for Ric and to play in his wonderful creation, two words (and you can quote me on this): I'm in

Cheers, and happy gaming to everyone (Ric, I know alot of the old 'skool' crew around here, and in particular a good slew of more skilled roleplayers so if you want some player suggestions just ask, and I can talk to them too.)

I'm game, and I don't have as much to do as Kitfox ;), so it will be relatively easy for me to join up.

I'm reading the Farland site right now, for depth and background information, not just trolling for feats like before. :)

I'm game, and I don't have as much to do as Kitfox ;), so it will be relatively easy for me to join up.

I'm reading the Farland site right now, for depth and background information, not just trolling for feats like before. :)

I wouldn't mind trying out an evil character. If there's still a player to be needed I'll join up.

I wouldn't mind trying out an evil character. If there's still a player to be needed I'll join up.

I'm game, and I don't have as much to do as Kitfox , so it will be relatively easy for me to join up.

It's good to keep busy ;) ..just not on the level that I am :cry:

Cannibalizer, if your at all interested in joining the (good) campaign, I would be delighted to co-ordinate our backgrounds some ..I have some pretty good creative juices flowing and I think we could hash out something prime :cool:

I'm game, and I don't have as much to do as Kitfox , so it will be relatively easy for me to join up.

It's good to keep busy ;) ..just not on the level that I am :cry:

Cannibalizer, if your at all interested in joining the (good) campaign, I would be delighted to co-ordinate our backgrounds some ..I have some pretty good creative juices flowing and I think we could hash out something prime :cool:

I'm still reading up, but yeah, I could definitely see us (and maybe a couple other people) joining up to enmesh some background...maybe make team Good the all-star team.

For some reason, I'm thinking I should play a monk at least once.

I'm still reading up, but yeah, I could definitely see us (and maybe a couple other people) joining up to enmesh some background...maybe make team Good the all-star team.

For some reason, I'm thinking I should play a monk at least once.

Or hey, even if we do end up on different teams, there is nothing that says that I couldn't be your identical evil twin! Think of the comedy! Of course, we'd have different attribute scores, but as long as the physical ones remain in a general zone, characters could pass for one another.