Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Issue Creating New Character Sheets

Issue Creating New Character Sheets

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100

Relevant Links: (Copy and paste links to what it is you're talking about here)
Referrer: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Message: (Describe your issue or feedback here, in as much detail as possible)

Using Chrome. I can't create new sheets at all. When I click on "Create" nothing happens. Is there a bug or is it just my account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinElusion View Post
Don't know if this is the place for this, but I can't create new sheets at all. When I click on "Create" nothing happens. Is there a bug or is it just my account?
JinElusion: Off the wall question, but do you use NoScript with Firefox? I've noticed that before allowing scripts to run on MythWeavers, the create button does not work.

However, in a direct answer to your question; I'm afraid it's you. I just made this sheet prior to this reply: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1420860

Looked into it further. I can't access any options that have a drop down arrow, i.e. Create, Help, RPG Tools. I've tried from my phone, my computer, and on different browsers

Suggestion: Log out, clear your cache, log back in. See if that takes care of the issue, maybe? Just spitballin' here.

I think Rodrigo will need to step on in this one, since I seem to recall that previous reports of similar symptoms were related to account authentication to the sheets system.

If you have an existing sheet, can you open that one? And, if so, does that fix the problem with the rest of the UI not working?

Quote:
I think Rodrigo will need to step on in this one, since I seem to recall that previous reports of similar symptoms were related to account authentication to the sheets system.
Those were pretty dissimilar symptoms - those people couldn't even get to the page with the 'Create' button. I'll log in as you tomorrow and see if it's something specific to your account.