The 2017 Deadpool - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The 2017 Deadpool

So are we going to track celeb deaths in this thread? Or are we going to use the 2017 Memorial thread in General Discussion?

ummm, I did not know about the memorial thread. I just wanted it to be known to those who are participating in this thread.

1. Donald J Trump
2. The American Constitution
3. George HW Bush
4. Pete Townshend (The Who)
5. Britney Spears
6. Queen Elizabeth II
7. Prince Philip
8. Margrethe II of Denmark
9. Akihito (Emperor of Japan)
10. Vladimir Putin

I will put a bet on myself.

If I survive the next while...I will be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post
I will put a bet on myself.

If I survive the next while...I will be surprised.
Uhhhhhhh . . . . . Why do you think you might die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsubo View Post
Uhhhhhhh . . . . . Why do you think you might die?
Long story short my issues...popped up...again. I am...slowly recovering. I had basically an attack. It's nothing to worry about. They happen. They happen often. They will happen again likely. I always recover, and lack the ability to actually go through with it.

Don't worry about it. Go back to your game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1701 View Post
Looks like I was right about Chuck Berry.
I hear Stan Lee is not doing well. He was your number 2.

Yeah, I went for the safe and easy picks for the most part. The guys that have in recent years been kind of a surprise when they make it to the end of the year. I hope I'm wrong on most of them, but the odds are against it.

I'm realizing that i may have butchered myself here, and wish to request that the counsel of elder Dead Pools accept my plea to change my 10th pick, Odin, for another fictional person, Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish.

Why? Because if the points rule that i gain 100-age, and Odin does indeed die, i will be down several millennia worth of points in the negative.