Young Adult Dragon

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Looking for six brave but hilariously inept commoners

Peasant's Providence - Forum
Pathfinder

Peasant's providence
Pathfinder
High magic medieval fantasy

Six brave but inexperienced villagers awake one night to find their friends family and Countrymen marching out of the village under a strange compulsion. With no adventuring Guild within days of travel and no hope to be seen near by they make the long journey to the capital only to find the council does not care for their small and insignificant village and that they must take matters into their own hands and become the heroes that they never dared to dream to be.

This is a humble beginnings game, be warned, characters will be weak at the start, and will not level quickly.
Heavy emphasis on storytelling, low emphasis on combat.

This is also a live game.
Microphone required, weekly meetings.
More in game description.

Game Description:

Six brave but inexperienced villagers awake one night to find their friends family and Countrymen marching out of the village under a strange compulsion. With no adventuring Guild within days of travel and no hope to be seen near by they make the long journey to the capital only to find the council does not care for their small and insignificant village and that they must take matters into their own hands and become the heroes that they never dared to dream to be.

This is a humble beginnings game, and characters will start off very weak, as peasants. we will be using a modified NPC commoner class.
This will be a live game, so there are three requirements.
1. You will need a microphone
2. You will need to be available for weekly sessions on Wednesday 9:00 p.m.-Thursday 3:00 a.m. Times are listed in UTC for ease of conversion to your appropriate time zone. the game will likely not be six hours long, but will be planned in this time-frame according to availability of accepted players.
3. Access to Discord, roll 20, and Mythweavers. Bookkeeping will be done on Mythweavers, roll 20 will be used for maps, and discord will be used for voice chat because roll 20's voice chat is unstable.

It will be very story focused, and not as combat focused, if you're looking to build an optimized character and smash things, dominate politically, or economically, you probably won't like this game.
I'll also be ignoring some of the traditional unwritten rules, which will be discussed in more detail in the game forum.

Thoughtful writing is key here, the better you weave a narrative, the better your chances of getting accepted into the game.
I am allowing PFSRD Core races, featured races and uncommon races only.

Not sure why but I immediately envisioned the college kids from Tucker and Dale.

"Another one of them commoners just killed themself!"

Sounds like a lot of fun, unfortunately, I can't do live. Best of luck!

Interesting premise, but I don't do live either. Best wishes!

Awesome avatar, @Mindcrime. One of my favorite albums of all time!