Dungeon Crawl or Bust - Myth-Weavers


Dungeon Crawl or Bust

   
Dungeon Crawl or Bust

Hey Weavers

I'm hoping to find a D/GM willing to run a straight-forward dungeon crawl-style one-shot. Traps, monsters and treasure!

I'm good with BECMI/RC, the Arcanum, AD&D 2E, PF1 and D&D 5E. Level-wise, keeping it 1st-3rd is ideal.

Published or homebrew adventures are fine, as long as the "plot" is raiding a dungeon.

Hoping to see interest from other players, too!

How do you feel about (a) trying out a hack of 5e with generic classes and a MtG casting system (which I have been “fixing” after reading a pdf that’s published on DMs Guild for Ravnica, which was too complicated so I simplified it with a metaphorical chainsaw)?

It’s not awful, I think. And I’m going to use a published adventure from Yawning Portal or something else, just so we don’t have too much

Or I can just go normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireinthedust View Post
How do you feel about (a) trying out a hack of 5e with generic classes and a MtG casting system (which I have been ďfixingĒ after reading a pdf thatís published on DMs Guild for Ravnica, which was too complicated so I simplified it with a metaphorical chainsaw)?

Itís not awful, I think. And Iím going to use a published adventure from Yawning Portal or something else, just so we donít have too much

Or I can just go normal.
The YP adventure looks good. I'd appreciate more details on the system hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conaldar View Post
The YP adventure looks good. I'd appreciate more details on the system hack.
Iím just about ready to format it for the forum to see, but first I have to take kids to a beach.

While we wait and I have a phone, what type of character are you hoping to play? If it was a normal game, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireinthedust View Post
Iím just about ready to format it for the forum to see, but first I have to take kids to a beach.
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireinthedust View Post
While we wait and I have a phone, what type of character are you hoping to play? If it was a normal game, that is.
A greedy but good-natured Rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conaldar View Post
Okay.


A greedy but good-natured Rogue.
And failing all else what if I ran a game of Dungeon Crawl Classics, albeit not a murder funnel, instead of a 5e game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireinthedust View Post
And failing all else what if I ran a game of Dungeon Crawl Classics, albeit not a murder funnel, instead of a 5e game?
Unfortunately, I'm limited to the systems I listed (due to ownership and familiarity) but, I appreciate your interest in running something.

I hear you. I’m going to need more time to upload the rules hack for 5e, though I’m able to run a normal game.

I tend to design my own stuff and also use free information and samples. I have a book I’m about to publish a free version for, but I need to also run games in general.

I can also convert adventures to 5e, so using a Dungeon Crawl you are not familiar with is not a problem.

Tell me what you *don't* like about 5e







 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Last Database Backup 2019-07-23 09:00:08am local time
Myth-Weavers Status