Character sheets and deleting games - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Character sheets and deleting games

Character sheets and deleting games

Ok folk I am pretty new to this forum and need to know a couple of things. How do I delete a game that i have started.
I play white-wolf, so the dnd sheets are fairly useless to me is there a place on the site where I can get one that is editable? If not can you pointme in the direction of one.

Thanks

Re: Character sheets and deleting games

Looking forward to getting started. Let me know, sir. Added you, feel free to do so.

A soft delete means that the post/thread/game/whatever has been sent to the archives, where it is not normally accessible. However, it is still available and can be brought back if necessary. It also counts towards the post count of anyone who posted in that location. Think of it as sending something to the recycling bin on your computer.

A hard delete means that the deleted item is gone, pretty much forever, much as if you had emptied your recycling bin.

As for getting a game deleted, just let it sit and it will be archived automatically after a period of inaction. You can lock it down so others can't post in it if you wish.

As for your character sheet question, I'm afraid I can't help you. Character sheets for non-DnD games are coming, but aren't available yet. Try performing a Google search to find a WW sheet in the meantime.

We are in the process of working out exactly how we want to delete games to optimise space and time or archival, so until we get it sorted, as Monkwren said, just leave it alone and it will evenutally go away.

We are working on WoD character sheets, they will be onsite sometime, probably within the month.

Note that only admins can perform a hard delete, and it is not something we do very often.