The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 106 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

We've hit it off with our new GM, so the rescue request is now called off.

It's alive! The game, i mean, it's finally back in shape.

I am here to formally request the transfer of GM rights for the Cataclysm of Lucidity game to @profholymoly, our new GM.
@Eric

After some very interesting dream sequences as a prelude to a Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous our DM has unfortunately lost their drive for the game. I know at least several of us have expressed interest in continuing even though the campaign itself technically hasn't started yet so there may or may not need to be some rerecruitment.

Either way I know I'm extremely keen on continuing this game or something similar with my shield slinging dwarf so I'm hoping that we can snag a new DM to run things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by userpay View Post
After some very interesting dream sequences as a prelude to a Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous our DM has unfortunately lost their drive for the game. I know at least several of us have expressed interest in continuing even though the campaign itself technically hasn't started yet so there may or may not need to be some rerecruitment.

Either way I know I'm extremely keen on continuing this game or something similar with my shield slinging dwarf so I'm hoping that we can snag a new DM to run things.
We seem to have hit is off. Four out of five players would like to continue with me as GM, with a fifth not yet replying so ... maybe?

Please transfer head GM-itude to me. Yes, heavy indeed is the crown.

EDIT: Nevermind. The old GM came back and transferred Head-GM'osity. We're all good.