Cant remove sheet from "Sheets" - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Cant remove sheet from "Sheets"

All done, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
I've removed your permission for the first sheet linked, for testing purposes.

To see whether there is an issue or just a misunderstanding, please try the following with the other sheets and report back whether it works or not:

- open your library (e.g. by using the link https://www.myth-weavers.com/library or by going to "Sheets" in the top menu and going to "My Library" there)
- use the "Shared With Me" filter on the left to display sheets that are shared with you
- tick the checkbox on the left of the sheet(s) you no longer want to have shared with you
- click the "Remove" button
I am able to remove them now. Be it one at a time or 5 at once, I can do it now. I'm not sure what's changed, or if anything has.

I know that I had tried to delete different sheets one at a time with that process before and it came up as the error I mentioned. Now, however, it's working just fine.

Odd that it managed to fixed itself, but it's all good now so I guess I can't complain.