Upgrade Complete! - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Upgrade Complete!

I'm having the same problems as Erico using Firefox, Safari and Chrome on iPhone (502 Bad Gateway/Timeout errors), even after clearing cache. It seems intermittent, as I can get through eventually if I wait a few minutes and try again.

@Erico @joshy676 @Popestar Rodrigo is currently ferreting out a small bug causing the 502 and 504 errors.

I'd also like to report getting the intermittent 504 Gateway error. Could this be due to the amount of traffic with everyone trying to get back on and having to log in?

No, there's something else that trips the webserver into a tailspin. It's not clear from the logs what's happening (traffic looks totally normal leading into it, until it happens). So I'm just keeping an eye on it and restarting it.

Hello, Iīve tried logging into my original account, but apparently I didnīt finalize the new email that I wanted to tie to it and now I canīt access it.
Iīve been trying to remember which email address I used for my original account way back when, but I honestly canīt remember.
I can provide character sheets tied to the account as well as the password of it.
Help would be much appreciated!

Just got the following error:

PHP Warning: curl_error(): supplied resource is not a valid cURL handle resource in /var/www/html/lib/VbPlugin/VbPlugin.php on line 73

Exception: invalid response from server in /var/www/html/lib/VbPlugin/VbPlugin.php on line 73

I'm seeing regular 502s/504 errors.

Win 10 Pro - tested on IE11, Firefox Quantum 59.0.2 (64-bit) and Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181