Greetings and Introductions - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Greetings and Introductions

Greetings and Introductions

New arrival, here. I've been browsing and lurking for a little bit, trying to get my bearings here and thought it was time to say hi.

Made my way to the boards while following up Dax Thura's recruiting post for a SFS scenario over at Paizo PBP.

Sort of newish to PBP - I have played for a bit over a year on the Paizo boards, almost exclusively Starfinder. I have some experience with Pathfinder, Starfinder and a little 5e.

Looking forward to testing things out!

Hello, friend! Welcome to the site!

Looked over things since no one had gotten to you in a few days, and it looks like you've got things pretty handled! I like your Shirran, especially the accent you've given him.

Please let us know if there are any questions you have or if you need any help with anything on the site!

Thanks Chimi. I appreciate you taking the time to reply and your kind words.

My apologies with the tardy reply, I had been so focused on the game I forgot to check back in here!

HA! That's hardly a crime! So don't worry about it.

Trust me, Chimi understands.