Castlevania season 2 coming soon! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Castlevania season 2 coming soon!

Castlevania season 2 coming soon!

For those of you who weren't aware, Netflix has an awesome Castlevania series (caution: definitely not for younger viewers). Season 2 is due out later this month, appropriately enough, and I'm eagerly awaiting its release.

Any other fans of the show here on the Weave?

Oh man I'm super excited about the new season. Just finished the new season of the 7 Deadly Sins so I'm ready for another great series.

I have only one question. Is it going to be another four episode season?

I hope not, but given how much detail they put into drawing each frame, I wouldn't be surprised. If it were for sale, I'd still buy the series to encourage the artists to keep going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1701 View Post
I have only one question. Is it going to be another four episode season?
From what I've seen online, it's going to be 8 episodes.

The hype is real. There is much love for Castlevania.

I haven't watched it yet, but considering the enthusiasm of this thread and my love for the good ol' Belmont family, I guess it's time to give it a shot.

And frankly, if WhisperMagellan has something bad to say about it, I'll probably like it. That's become a good bellwether for me regarding media since joining MW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
I haven't watched it yet, but considering the enthusiasm of this thread and my love for the good ol' Belmont family, I guess it's time to give it a shot.
It really does the Castlevania series justice. It's a bit of a slow starter, but given that season 1 is made up of a whooping 4 episodes, it's easy to get to when it gets good pretty quick.

So, one small request. I won't be looking at it till the 27. Can someone warn me if there's any Nudity/sex in the second season?

I know it's unlikely, but if I have a firm "No", I can proceed to go ahead and watch it at work if things are slow.

Appreciate it. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post

And frankly, if WhisperMagellan has something bad to say about it, I'll probably like it. That's become a good bellwether for me regarding media since joining MW.
Happy to hear that my grumblings and demented rants serve some purpose.