Khir-zad Thelanar - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Khir-zad Thelanar

A simple request

Point taken, Rodrigo.
I'll just siply restate a portion of my original post-
Please be respectful of those of us who wish to stay at the old site in some capacity. Don't flame, spam or be a jerk. You make this site look bad by doing so.
Thanks.

If the post is only directed at Khir-zad, then it should be in a PM. And yes, he should not be so rabid at the other forums.

If it is at all directed at me, please see my announcements and other posts regarding the issue. I do not, did not, want the community to ever be divided. I have never trashed the site, I put a lot of hard work into the site, why would I trash my work? I have expressed disdain for the other members of the Administration. That is all.

Sorry about that, my only purpose was to show them how foolish it was to get rid of the whole mod squad in one go, to show them how they had shattered the integrity of the site. If any problem arises due to this, I shall take full responsibility for the accusations.