2017 MW Fantasy Football - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

2017 MW Fantasy Football

Maybe we can make 12? I forgot to check this thread for a couple days, pm is sent with email.

Not many of us gaming nerds are sports fans too, lmao, but there are a few of us!

First post is updated with all the participants, and we currently have 10. And Root, you are one of those 10. Why, might I ask, do you want this to be 12 teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow71 View Post
First post is updated with all the participants, and we currently have 10. And Root, you are one of those 10. Why, might I ask, do you want this to be 12 teams?
Only thought 12 because it sounded like you maybe had 10 already and I knew i hadn't sent you my email yet. That's all.

If we can get 12, I've found that's a sweet spot as far as league competition and player depth.

All invites have been sent, and 8 of 10 teams have accepted. The only outliers at this point are Skarn and geekahedron. The draft isn't until 8/30, so you've both got time to accept!