I'd like to see . . . - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

I'd like to see . . .

A complete listing and archive of all the smilies ever used? Or is that just way to much to ask?

Edit: I figured I would add in my two cents that I don't like the messaging system also saving your Replies in the sent box. It makes for so much more deleteage*

* = Word does not exist was made up on spot for the hell of it. If it is anyone elses word and they have claimed title to it then the resemblance is completely accidental and should by no means be concidered copyright infringement.
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST

Sent message turnoffage is but a button push away.

For smilies - do you mean every picture that someone has used as a smilie? Because, you know, that would just be an archive of every picture ever used. Smilies aren't a species to be spotted and nabbed, as far as I know - just .jpeg and .bmp and .png and all that...

Quote:
Edit: I figured I would add in my two cents that I don't like the messaging system also saving your Replies in the sent box. It makes for so much more deleteage*
I disagree. I whole-heartedly believe this new auto-save do-daddery to be a definite improvement.

There are more PM options now. You can turn the tracking receipt on or off by default, as well as keeping the sent PMs in your inbox. You won't have to click that stuff every time It can be found in your options.
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST

Maybe... I don't know if this is possible or not. In games, have a "description" at the top of the page... maybe to describe the setting of that thread, or to list house rules (posting conventions), or for character generation threads to have the instructions for levelling up, or maybe to list key NPCs or locations that get referred to a lot in the thread. Anyways, its use would be up to the DM, obviously, but I think there would be value in having a constant, thread-specific note visible on all pages.

*first post to this site, i hope you don't all think i'm crazy*

IS THERE ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT SO THAT A POST CAN BE MADE IN ALL CAPS INSTEAD OF GETTING THE CAPITOL LETTER INFRONT OF EVERY WORD? Atleast without having to put in small text?

So, what is the go with the 'class' option upon sign-up? Does that show or have any effect other than in your profile?