Hearthstone - Page 389 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Hearthstone

I hear ya. It's made me Save for Arena.

I will say, of late, at Standard Rank 10 with a few stars I've been queing into some different stuff. Control, Dr Boom Warrior without mecha'thun. Etc. Partly with double Geist and polymorph and back to my DK Jaina big spell elemental mage. If it is druid mecha'thun (or warrior though haven't hit that yet) then I can beat it. And I have won vs some druid version and won rather easily. (Also have double Spellbreaker. Helps vs mechs put together and if haven't drawn 2nd poly if druid goes mecha'thun 1st and Floop after. And my geists have taken out Naturalize.)

Ya, things have changed for sure.

Yeah... these bots are clobbering my Frost Lich Jaina. That was my favorite deck too.

I'm not a huge fan of the Mech cards, and I rarely play them. I spent nearly all of my gold getting some to see if I could build something decent, and I really came up short of a good deck.

My Inner Fire Priest deck is getting a revival though... for some reason, it's been clobbering time with him. Which is odd, because Inner Fire has previously been super hit or miss.

Glad u found something that's working for ya.

I want mech cards to work for me, but they are so vulnerable to silence that it seems too risky. Nothing sucks more than investing 5 minions into one super mech just to have it all go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belabras View Post
I want mech cards to work for me, but they are so vulnerable to silence that it seems too risky. Nothing sucks more than investing 5 minions into one super mech just to have it all go away.
Being able to trigger Deathrattles, duplicate cards, buff Attack, or destroy all minions with bombs seem to be the way to go. Silencing a minion or two is fairly easy, if you're just building one powerful card. But I think the Mech decks were meant to be more of a mob style aggro. At least that's what manages to tool my Frost Lich by round 6.

I agree on all counts.