Mighty protectors!

Old May 19 '19, 6:09pm
Loresmith

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Mighty protectors!

Mighty Protectors - Forum
Miscellaneous

Game Description:

You can combat the forces of evil! Find their hidden enclaves with your super-senses, and bust your way in with powerful fists! Use your incredible agility or invulnerability to ward off their attacks as you blast away with energy bolts, or confront them with your martial arts or weapon skills! Drag them squirming and cursing to prison, to be brought to justice! Become a champion of truth and an idol of millions!

The Basics
System: Mighty Protectors
Themes: Modern-day Superheroic Crime-fighters
Number of Players: 6
Starting Level: 200 Character Points
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019

About the Game
Starting Point: You are the new champions of Zion City, a tech-centered metropolis of four billion citizens located on the western U.S. coastline. Many of the world's elite tech-based companies are here which drives Zion's incredible economy. The city has hybrid buses, elevated electric rail-trains, and an autonomous taxicab company all operated by the Zion and completely free. City healthcare is also free and Zion boast several of the most advanced medical facilities in the world. All the best restaurants and entertainment venues are offered in Zion City giving residents and visitors a dizzying level of social indulgence.

Zion City is a modern-day, semi-futuristic marvel that accommodates tech-based superheroes perfectly. But, due to the immense wealth generated here, criminals have become more and more daring! The Zion City Police Department is roughly 66% smaller than cities of the same population and their more liberal "talk-first" methodology is often exploited by more violent criminals. Over the last few weeks, the citizenry has grown more vocal regarding the rise in crime and while city officials have assured the public order will be preserved, Zion City has a growing problem!

Post Expectations: This will be a play-by-post adventure performed here on MW. I like a steady pace, posting several times a week and in instances a few times a day. I would like having players who can post at least 3-5 times a week. I expect slow to no posting on weekends and holidays.

Communication: If you can't post for a few days I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know so I can keep things moving for the group until you return. I ask that you read what's been posted prior to posting and ask questions if you're not clear what is happening in a scene.

Ready to suit-up and fight back the forces of Evil?!? "MIGHTY PROTECTORS --- ASSEMBLE!!"

Last edited by Conaldar; May 19 '19 at 6:11pm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummerback View Post
This looks quite cool, i'll look through the rule book and see if i can figure it out
Thanks, Hummerback and let me know if you have questions

I'm wrapping up recruitment on the 30th.

If you'd rather create a hero using random rolls, let me know.

I'd post an app, but my eyes glaze over leaving the comforts of d20. I'll see what I can do over the weekend.

So. You said the 30th was the deadline, but... there aren't many completed applications, probably because the system is less common. The game looks awesome, though, and I hope it happens, but... what happens now?

Once I learn how to run games here, I'll run a game with Marvel or M&M.