Anime / Manga - Page 101 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Anime / Manga

YAY NEW SEASON OF LOG HORIZON!

>Animated by Studio DEEN

.........GDI

Looking forward to the two new Seasons of Gundam coming up & new Chaika

I'm looking forward to the new Build Fighter, but Reconguista...

It looks like it's trying a little too hard to be an 80's Gundam show. And I was never that big a fan of the One Year War shows outside of 08th MS Team. Just doesn't look like it'll be up my alley. Think I'll wait for public opinion to weigh in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsei View Post
I'm looking forward to the new Build Fighter, but Reconguista...

It looks like it's trying a little too hard to be an 80's Gundam show. And I was never that big a fan of the One Year War shows outside of 08th MS Team. Just doesn't look like it'll be up my alley. Think I'll wait for public opinion to weigh in.
Have you seen War in the Pocket? It's easily the best of the UC timeline, and one of the better Gundam series overall, dated though it may be.

i watched the first 2 episodes of attack on titan last night (subed but i have no real preference either way) it seems interesting but those outlines are drawn far to thick

They announced a new Log Horizon season. Excuse me I owe some things a few chickens. Was afraid this wasn't gonna happen. Now they just have to announce season two of legend of the legendary heroes and my anime wish list will be empty

Also in the world of manga I picked up a new one recently I can heartily recommend. The Gamer was pretty fun to read. A person basically becomes subject to game logic in a supernatural world.

After Baby Steps wrapped up recently, I had to push on with the manga, because I just couldn't wait for the second season lol.

Pharell Williams goes full moe and David Letterman is going to interview Hatsune Miku.

Well I'll just be over here then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddian View Post
Pharell Williams goes full moe and David Letterman is going to interview Hatsune Miku.

Well I'll just be over here then.
How is that even going to work isn't Miku not a real person?

My mistake, she's just performing live. Well, as a hologram. I guess if you open for Lady Gaga your career just takes off...