Corrupt a Wish! - Page 307 - Myth-Weavers

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt a Wish!

Ninja'd
Granted. You've never heard of it. It still exists though.

Bonus points if you match the corruption.
I wish that the lich had never ever even existed.

Granted. That lich never existed but one who is much worse took his place in the timeline.

I wish I could find my rares in that massive pile of magic cards.

Granted. You find them, mangled, ruined, and completely unusable.

I wish my cat would stop clawing the furniture, and claw the scratching posts we bought him.

Granted. However, unbeknownst to you, the scratching posts have mysteriously teleported into the couch, fused at a molecular level where they cannot be removed, but the cat knows they are there. And he will get to them, if he must scratch his way there.

I wish for an excellently made and well reviewed Star Wars film featuring a pleasant, friendly humanoid droid sidekick who wins the audience's adoration without ever being snarky or condescending.

Granted. His name is C-3PO, and he isn't snarky or condescending to humanoids.

I wish to have new scratching posts, not fused with any of my furniture or other occupants or possessions, that my cat will scratch instead of the actual furniture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigato View Post
Granted. His name is C-3PO, and he isn't snarky or condescending to humanoids.
Ah, but let's be honest, sans nostalgia, how excellently made is the original trilogy, especially with the special editions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigato View Post
I wish to have new scratching posts, not fused with any of my furniture or other occupants or possessions, that my cat will scratch instead of the actual furniture.
Granted. They are fused into the walls and floors now. Your cat is tearing the place apart. But I gotta admire his claw strength. What kind of cat do you have, a puma?

Granted, my puma attacks you in response to your initial lack of a wish.

I wish for my pet puma to never attack anything I don't want it to.

Granted, but remember: In Soviet Russia, puma attacks YOU!

I wish for humanity to end, and for Super Strong Death Metal Ninja Dolphins to replace us. I'll also be reborn as one of them.

Granted. You are reborn as a super strong, death metal, ninja dolphin, some 4.5 billion years after humanity dies out. A shame the oceans are boiling, and you're JUST a dolphin, just like every other dolphin. You can't use tools, you can't escape the inevitable expansion of the sun, and you are intelligent enough to know you are *bleeped*.

I wish to be able to see the eventual expansion of the sun as it consumes the earth, but to do so from a safe distance away.