Unarchiving a Game - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Unarchiving a Game

Only stinky thing is all the threads are on one screen. No original thread groups. Gonna be busy this week.

Yes. That, and private items are no longer marked as such, either.

@johnnyusf you have to check your emails and private messages, then you can click on the game and you should be able to Unarchive it. But it looks like you already did that

I became a CS today but made an unarchive request a couple of days ago (maybe a bit less than 48 hours). So I need to wait for the usual 48-72 hours?

Thanks, Rodrigo! And I wish I'd become a CS years ago, since this site has been so much more fun than some more-expensive video games I've bought.

Unfortunately Letter of Marque hasn't been unarchived yet -- still shows up as "Unarchive Requested." Was there some weirdness about my becomming a CS while it was archived?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalamb View Post
Unfortunately Letter of Marque hasn't been unarchived yet -- still shows up as "Unarchive Requested." Was there some weirdness about my becomming a CS while it was archived?
Above my pay grade as to why it didn't work but I've unarchived it directly and it should now be ready.