Games & Ads Rules Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
Warnings moved to 28 & 35 days
Thank you! It isn't all that uncommon during certain times of year for an active game to go two weeks without a post.

I like the warnings, but it can be hard to get everyone together, especially at the start. I mean, I am running a game for a very few friends of mine to try MW out, among other things, but getting them all started is like herding ADHD kittens chasing tinsel sometimes. If a game should get archived, can it be unarchived or something?

Quote:
If a game should get archived, can it be unarchived or something?
Absolutely. It's a manual process, but staff usually get it done within a few hours of the request, which can be made using the button on the game's profile.

Quote:
Absolutely. It's a manual process, but staff usually get it done within a few hours of the request, which can be made using the button on the game's profile.
Awesomesauce. You guys rock. Sorry for my noob question, my husband dragged me over here to give it a try, so I've been poking around the site for all of like 4 days all told.

The new rule change makes sense. Even for the games I play in where Roll 20 is used for the map, Myth Weavers is the primary vehicle for running the game thread, doing roleplaying, the actual dice rolls...In short, everything but the map happens here.

I see no issues or conflicts with the wording. This site is a tremendous resource for gamers, and will continue to be so in the years to come. Game on.

Hello.
I was wondering where the Suggestions mailbox. I keep inviting people to use the site, but they often complain about not being able to open Myth Weavers in their devices (mostly from their phones). Also, not a programmer myself, but I have some suggestions on one of the sheets interface (5 edition D&D character sheet).

I apologize if this one is not the thread where this is supposed to be. Thanks for your time and patience.

Hi LinealMater

For technical issues you can create a thread on the Site Discussion board. Be sure to include specifics like Operating System, links to the affected pages, etc. You can also create a request or suggestions for modifications to the site including specific sheets.

I have to warn you, though, that the issue about mobile use is a known issue and not one that the Admins have been able to address as yet. Their focus is on full browser functionality, so mobile is on the back burner. At least that has been the response so far on mobile questions.

Quote:
Part of the rules change is we're going to be pivoting toward providing that sort of functionality in addition to our pbp and sheets stuff.
I'm surprised nobody else jumped on this, because this is quite intriguing. I'm guessing you mean providing each game sub-forum with its own wiki ecosystem? That... could be rather awesome, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProximaC View Post
I'm surprised nobody else jumped on this, because this is quite intriguing. I'm guessing you mean providing each game sub-forum with its own wiki ecosystem? That... could be rather awesome, actually.
Each game currently has the ability to add a wiki, and it can be linked to the wiki button of a game's main forum page. Details may be found here.