Ask a Question Get an Answer! - Page 114 - Myth-Weavers

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Ask a Question Get an Answer!

Ty both of you. Very helpful. I will give this a shot. I like the idea of block inits acting in any order. I really appreciate the feedback, ty

I usually roll in it for the enemies and tell pc’s to roll init and also include their first action if they beat it

I'm not understanding the rules on when your game ad is over, or not accepting applications anymore. Do we go to the GM Control Panel and choose closed for the game ad then save?

Also, how do the players you select get added to your game? Is there anything special I would need to do to add them, or just say, "Hey you made it as a player" and allow them access to the game's thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue777 View Post
I'm not understanding the rules on when your game ad is over, or not accepting applications anymore. Do we go to the GM Control Panel and choose closed for the game ad then save?
Yes, switching your game to Closed should automatically close the ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue777 View Post
Also, how do the players you select get added to your game? Is there anything special I would need to do to add them, or just say, "Hey you made it as a player" and allow them access to the game's thread?
Along the top of the Game Profile page of your game, there is the Invite button. You can send invitations to the players that you want to add, and those players will receive e-mail notifications accordingly. If they choose Accept in those e-mails, the system adds them to the game.