Rappan Athuk - Myth-Weavers

Rappan Athuk

Old Aug 7 '19, 4:04pm
Gold Dragon Knight

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Rappan Athuk

Rappan Athuk - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Hello MW! I'm looking for 5-6 players for a 5E delve into the mythical Rappan Athuk!

If you're interested in such a venture, please go this Campaign One Sheet and review the application process!

I'll be making my selections by September 1st so get while the getting is hot!

Game Description:

My attempt to run Rappan Athuk using some Darker Dungeon rules.

As a vet GM for this scenario, I approve.

@TatteredKing Thanks! I'm really excited to run it. I'm planning a 3.5 vanilla run as well, and I'm going to run it with my tabletop group. Lots of Rappan Athuk!

Also just bumping this. Going to keep the ad open until the 1st while I'm finishing up my prep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koradin_Soulforge View Post
@TatteredKing Thanks! I'm really excited to run it. I'm planning a 3.5 vanilla run as well, and I'm going to run it with my tabletop group. Lots of Rappan Athuk!

Also just bumping this. Going to keep the ad open until the 1st while I'm finishing up my prep.
Are you planning to run it in RL in addition to a 3.5 vanilla run on MW or are you planning a vanilla run in RL that will be 3.5?

I haven't played a game on here in 10 years, but I was thinking about getting back into it. Also, I read bits of the module when it first came out (almost 20 years ago, boy do i feel old). I honestly only remember one, funny, encounter.
If you're ok with both of those things, I'd love to give it a try. But I'd definitely need a refresher on how things work around here!