Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000AD - Myth-Weavers

Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000AD

Old Jun 10 '19, 11:11am
Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 623 Post(s)
Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000AD

Judge Dredd - Forum
Miscellaneous

I am running a game using the Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000AD WOIN System.
It will take a few judge characters through the first mission from the rulebook, the State of the Empire.
The very first Judge Dredd story sees the lawman destroy the Whitey gang in the ruins of the Empire State Building following the murder of Judge Alvin. State of the Empire deals with the aftermath of that story and the fate of the building.

Currently we have 3 Judges who have cleared some floors and are looking for some reinforcements! I am looking for 1 or 2 more Judges to join the group.

Here is a link to the Kickstarter that ran last year.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ng/description

You can get the quick start guide here (including Premade Judge Characters)
https://www.worldsof2000adrpg.com/

Here’s the link, in case anyone reading this wants to buy it.

https://www.rpgnow.com/product/24629...lds-of-2000-AD

Players can select one of 2 premade Judges not already selected or create their own Judge if they have access to the rulebook.
If there is interest, the adventures can continue as there are other missions set in the early life of Judge Dredd, including the Robot Wars!

If you are interested in playing, post in this thread and I will add you to the game.
Currently have 3 players, so room for 2 more!

Game Description:

A place to play Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000AD RPG

As one of the players, let me say that it would be great to have some more judges along for the ride!

To sell you on the game from a player point of view, I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed combat in PbP as much as I have with this system. I’m not usually someone who enjoys combat all that much in roleplaying games in general, in fact. But there’s something about this system that really makes you feel as if you’re in a gritty action movie where your choices matter.

So even if you’ve never read 2000 AD and don’t know anything about Judge Dredd, if you like the sound of that, I’d encourage you to have a look at the game.

I've got the books but haven't had the chance to use them yet. Let me see about putting an app together.

I have WOIN but not Judge Dredd. I've always been very curious about the system. Can I lurk, or would you be willing to help me with the rules? I've not got any experience with it, just an interest.

@absitz, please do make a new thread under Characters and try creating a char. Myself and the others can take a look over the character to make sure they look ok.
@Fossil Firebird, I am new to WOIN myself, so we are all learning as we go. If you fancy playing I recommend reading the Quick Start Guide in the link above, and then select to use either Judge Jessica Morris or Sera Devi from the premade judges and you can play one of them. Feel free to rename them or make a few tweaks. You can also make a thread in the Character section.