(Pathfinder 2nd Edition) Age of Ashes - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

(Pathfinder 2nd Edition) Age of Ashes

Old Jul 28 '19, 8:55pm
Young Dragon

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
(Pathfinder 2nd Edition) Age of Ashes

Age of Ashes - Forum
Pathfinder 2e

Welcome one and all to the Age of Ashes Adventure Path!

I understand Pathfinder 2nd Edition isn't officially out until August 1st, but some of us were lucky enough to get the books shipped early to us. I thought I would begin the advertisement for the game, so we can get things running quickly.

If you are interested, here's what I need from you:

IF you have the books, feel free to submit a character, but by no means is it required right now. I won't start with character selection (if I have enough submissions) until the week after official release (August 7-8 to be specific). What I DO need is a basic background and history of your character, a personality and history, and why you are in Isger.

The Age of Ashes Player's Guide is available for free here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fires burn atop the ruined citadel on HellKnight Hill, sending plumes of red smoke into the air that could be a call for help. Within the old keep, strange invaders from a distant land, mysterious long-lost ruins, and the machinations of a shadowy organization await discovery. Something dire is building toward an apocalyptic event, and it falls to your characters to stop the end before it begins.

Game Description:

The Age of Ashes AP

Last edited by Galactus; Jul 30 '19 at 1:54pm..
Yup. On August 1st, when the official release date is, my understanding is both Archive of Nethys and the PFSRD will update with the new rules.

Cool, I'd love to play in a game. It seems many of the playtest rules that were less popular have been removed or improved, so I have some hope (and confidence in Paizo) that they will be pretty good. My birthday is tomorrow, so expecting a cool present from Paizo!

Pathfinder Second Edition is out, and the main rules are available for free at Paizo’s officially approved site - Archive of Nethys.

So started building up m fist character last night, to write up an application for this game - and came across my first rule deficiency. The Barbarian animal instinct has a 'Deer' option with an Antler attack, which has the 'Charge' trait - and that trait is not defined anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraziFuzzy View Post
So started building up m fist character last night, to write up an application for this game - and came across my first rule deficiency. The Barbarian animal instinct has a 'Deer' option with an Antler attack, which has the 'Charge' trait - and that trait is not defined anywhere.
As I told my bother.
I love this system so far.. But I hate the book.
This might be the worst laid out and written PnP book I've ever gotten from a Larger Gaming Company.