Kingmaker in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace. - Myth-Weavers

Kingmaker in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Old Aug 6 '19, 9:23pm
Looking For Friends.

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Kingmaker in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Starfinder Stellaris - Forum
Starfinder

Yeah, this is not going to be an easy sell. Mostly because my plan for this, was for the players to design a civilization Stellaris style and then drop them into a new galaxy for them to expand through 4X style.

Needless to say the design phase did not go well, so we're running ads now. Apply with your civilizations, get bonuses, and hopefully be able to work together in the wacky and zany world of CG's design.

Good luck Commanders.

We've finalized the civilization. You will be playing the part of a faction of a Megacorp that recently had it's chairman die, getting the chairman position and proceeding to the stars will be a key factor in the campaign not having a bad end.

Character submission is also up. Any questions can be answered in OOC or pre-planning.

Game Description:

Let's break out the Starfinder Kingdom System. (I didn't even know that existed until recently).

Last edited by Cyber_Goddess; Aug 15 '19 at 1:42pm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post
Yeah, this is not going to be an easy sell. Mostly because my plan for this, was for the players to design a civilization Stellaris style and then drop them into a new galaxy for them to expand through 4X style.

Needless to say the design phase did not go well, so we're running ads now. Apply with your civilizations, get bonuses, and hopefully be able to work together in the wacky and zany world of CG's design.

Good luck Commanders.
I'm not stalking you (well, not in a bad way), but I saw this and it's very relevant to my interests. Especially since all my Stellaris playthroughs are either too easy or too hard--a human hand adjusting difficulty would be nice!

So if I understand, we put together our hoped-for civilization for our app instead of an individual character?

Let's see if I can do this properly.

The Meritocracy of Galvan VII
Ethics: Egalitarian, Xenophile, Materialist
Civics: Meritocracy, Technocracy (technically not allowed without Fanatic Materialist but maybe we're not being that strict here?)
All Species Rights: Full Citizenship, Utopian Abundance

After a period of sometimes peaceful, sometimes violent revolution that ended with a single world government on Galvan VII, the people there have set their sights on the stars. They hope to find 'fellow travelers' there, not to mention the raw materials needed to continue support for their perhaps decadent lifestyles. The artificial intelligence required to create proper robots continues to elude them, although it's one of their top scientific priorities.

Anything I should add or change?

Never played Stellaris before, but this might prove to be a good outlet for the 'nation-building' urge I've been having lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenketsu View Post
I'm not stalking you (well, not in a bad way), but I saw this and it's very relevant to my interests. Especially since all my Stellaris playthroughs are either too easy or too hard--a human hand adjusting difficulty would be nice!

So if I understand, we put together our hoped-for civilization for our app instead of an individual character?

Let's see if I can do this properly.

The Meritocracy of Galvan VII
Ethics: Egalitarian, Xenophile, Materialist
Civics: Meritocracy, Technocracy (technically not allowed without Fanatic Materialist but maybe we're not being that strict here?)
All Species Rights: Full Citizenship, Utopian Abundance

After a period of sometimes peaceful, sometimes violent revolution that ended with a single world government on Galvan VII, the people there have set their sights on the stars. They hope to find 'fellow travelers' there, not to mention the raw materials needed to continue support for their perhaps decadent lifestyles. The artificial intelligence required to create proper robots continues to elude them, although it's one of their top scientific priorities.

Anything I should add or change?
Okay first off, this is a co-op game. You're supposed to build the nation in the forum together. Click to go to the forum then start posting in the planning sub-forum threads. Don't post it in the ad.

Good start though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
Never played Stellaris before, but this might prove to be a good outlet for the 'nation-building' urge I've been having lately.
Nation building is like the one thing I'm actually good at running.

We've finalized the civilization. You will be playing the part of a faction of a Megacorp that recently had it's chairman die, getting the chairman position and proceeding to the stars will be a key factor in the campaign not having a bad end.

Character submission is also up. Any questions can be answered in OOC or pre-planning.

There's a starfinder kingdom system?

starfinder kingdom system look kinda similar close to the second edition of D&D Birthright setting... kinda