Exalted Vs. World of Darkness - Myth-Weavers

Exalted Vs. World of Darkness

Old May 13 '19, 7:04pm
zang269

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Exalted Vs. World of Darkness

Power Beyond Reason - Forum
World of Darkness

Exalted is a game where you, a lone mortal in a world of gods, monsters, and chaos, are given the power to shape reality, civilization, and culture in your image. The world fears what you have become, and will try with all of its might to strike you down, but you have the chance to survive, stand tall, and become a world power in your own right.

The World of Darkness games leave you, a lone person with hopes and dreams, with power in a world that wants you destroyed, for one reason or another. Someone else wants what you have, but you've been given the power to eek out an existence and find hope in a cold, uncaring system that would crush you like a bug if it ever noticed you.

Exalted Vs. World of Darkness throws these two concepts together, to the detriment of anyone standing between the glowing demigods you've become and whatever you want. You have enough power to beat up the gods, but not enough power that you'll be fine when they bring their buddies to your house.

So come one, come all, and lets find out what kind of story we can make together, yeah?

Game Description:

The world is sick and dying. The politicians, CEO's, and world leaders are more concerned with dodging the public eye than improving the world in the slightest. Activists pushing for a new world are murdered by hate groups or dirty cops, and the legal system is less a way to determine right and wrong than powerful and weak.

Monsters hunt in the dark, and trying to fight is a death sentence. They are stronger than you, faster than you, and they own the world around you so thoroughly that you'd be called a madman for trying to find them. This is their playground, and you are their toys.

Or at least, you were.

You saw something that was supposed to be kept a secret. Maybe it was on accident, or maybe you were invited into a secret order, or maybe someone thought they could have some fun turning the rest of your life into a very short hell. Then? The details are different for everyone, but you all walked away unstoppable, and now you've got a choice.

With all this power, and with this new terrible world laid out in front of you, what will you do to it?

Serious kudos for running this. Also: interested.

Hey, it sounded like a really cool system. I couldn't really leave it, could I?

Very cool idea. Not sure how much time I have to try to apply, but I find myself being drawn a bit in. I love some modern occult fantasy.

@terwixonse I think you might have put this in the wrong place.